Tuesday, May 5, 2009

bubye Boston






This is my last week in Boston until my return in January:( living here for the past 9 months has been life changing and I wouldn't have spent my first year out of high school any other way. The east coast is so different from the west and it's so fun to be a part of the city scene, away from the suburbs for a bit. BUT I'm heading home for the summer. Any body have a job they want to offer me?? This summer is going to be like none other! My whole family will be living in the same house for the first time in about six years. Don't really know how thats going to work out. So here's the plan: work, sing, write music, play, get tan, make new friends, learn German and then head to Germany to study all Fall!!! But for now I bid my beloved Boston a fond farewell. Until  we meet again, in a far better time. Farewell!

No comments:

Post a Comment