Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Being in Love is fun!


Best weekend of my life! And I am being completely serious.

I had a special visitor come visit me for the whole weekend.
Zach and I started dating while I was home over winter break and we didn't really know how a semester apart would work, but so far it's been totally great. I picked him up from the airport late Friday night and we spent all Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and half of tuesday together. That's a lot of time, and a lot of money to spend on little ole me. I can't believe he came at all, but he kept telling me it was worth it.


Saturday we went down the Freedom Trail, or at least a little bit of it. And ended up at Faneuil Hall and Quincy Market. We had fun:)




Creepy old grave yard. It was actually more cool and interesting than scary.

Sunday morning we walked down to the public gardens because I've always wanted to walk on the frozen pond. It was my first time walking on a real frozen anything, really. Isn't he such a stud?


Tuesday morning we woke up to a snow storm out side! And even though the storm delayed Zach's flight 7 hours! we had so much fun walking around and watching all the little snow flakes zooming around us. So it was the best weekend ever and I can't wait to see him when I go home for spring break. Thanks for being the best boyfriend ever and flying out to see me Zach. It was the best weekend ever!

2 comments:

  1. tara!!! you're dating someone?! and you're in love?! yay!!!! it's fun, huh?

    you guys are so cute together!

    looks like a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete