I've also been having a lot of fun at my job! Every Wednesday and Friday I get to spend all day in beautiful Concord, MA with Haley and a wonderful family of four.
Rebecca is 2 and Brian is almost two months! It may seem like a simple job but me and Haley keep pretty busy. We love our job! Drew and Haley are with the Johnsons in Disney World this week. So guess who gets two weeks off of work?? :)
I didn't even teach her how to make those faces. haha
Any way, last week we went over to Dennis's house to celebrate his birthday! He turned 102 and he's still living strong. So I took the opportunity to take my camera and when I handed it over to my friend Preston, we got a few more pictures then we asked for. So here are some fun photos from Dennis's party, starting with Haley's sexy jaw line. haha Enjoy!!!
ohh... I miss dennis. And you too Tara :) Those pictures are awesome from his birthday!
ReplyDeleteI am excited to hear about this weekend :)!!!!! I love you TP!
ReplyDeleteyea I love the update and the pictures from dennis's birthday!!! he only looks 100!!! hope your having fun with Zach! report soon - love ya!
ReplyDelete