Speakibng of awesome mom's, my amazing mother gave this book to me for Christmas and I think that I'm going to read the rest of the night. I love this book!
"There are no 'if's' in God's world. And no safer places than other places. The center of His will is our only safety- Let us pray that we may always know it."
Corrie's sister said this to her after a series of bombs were dropped in Holland near their home, and Corrie found a piece of shrapnel which had fallen on her pillow just after leaving her bed. Barely missing her own head. Anyway, this women is amazing and this book is so great and has already given me so much insight to the war and the situation that good christian people were in during those hard times. If you have the chance, pick it up and read it.
I guess that's all for tonight. Have a happy Sunday!
.jpg)
I LOVE that book! I read it forever ago, but it is still one of my favorites. Very inspiring
ReplyDelete