Saturday, January 23, 2010

Week 1

I've been here a week and a day already and I am loving it! School has been great and I love my room mates and my apartment. I have 8 classes this semester! Over doing it? I guess we'll find out.



This is my street.

Since monday was a holiday we didn't have school but I decided I wasn't going to be lazy and I was going to start the semester with a trip to the gym! I was so pumped, even after I walked outside and saw the snow, ice, and rain. "No matter!" says I. "I will press forward with all my might and reap the rewards!" So a normal 15 minute walk to the gym turned into 25 minutes plow to the gym. But with spirits high I finally made it and enjoyed my work out.




This is my living room. Not too tidy when I took the picture. But probably as tidy as it's ever gonna get.



Outside our living room window. Ellen is such a great decorator.

Classes on Tuesday were good. My teachers are the coolest people ever and they love music and love teaching and it really shows.
Wednesday I started my new job! Of course I didn't know if I was for sure hired at the time, but I know now. So me and Haley headed off to beautiful Concord, Massachusetts where I will be nannying every Wednesday and Friday. I'm very excited to have a job, and especially one where I can spend so much time with my sister-in-law. Having two of us there really helps the days go by way faster.

So here are some pictures of my school and surrounding areas. I love my new camera, hopefully I can learn to use it more efficiently.






This is my building.

150 Mass Ave. building
New part of the school. I haven't been inside yet but it's really close to my house and I like it there.

No comments:

Post a Comment