I was going going going all day long, and I love it! So it kind of started on Sunday night when me, Drew, Haley, Anna, and Mary all went to Dennis's for dinner. Haley made me TWO cakes and Dennis made lasagna. I was sure satisfied, wouldn't you be?? But my actual day of birth went like this.
It started with ear training, then a test in Harmony (100%), then my craig's list bike arrived! (shiny and purple and awesome! Thanks Mom and Dad) Then I had arranging and songwriting, then Haley, Drew and I headed to...
...for dinner (beef and broccoli). And to seal it off we watched G.I. Jo (joe?). Really good movie, surprisingly.
...for dinner (beef and broccoli). And to seal it off we watched G.I. Jo (joe?). Really good movie, surprisingly.And aaaaalllllll day I was getting texts from pretty much my whole world. Sorry if you feel bad that I didn't text or call you back (that means you Rachel, I'll call tomorrow) but please know that they got me through the boring classes. Vibrate mode is just so genius.
Here's a picture of my bike...

just kidding. My camera was out of battery when I went to take a picture. So I also missed out on getting pictures of anything today including dinner with Haley and Drew. Lame I know. My 20th birthday is completely unphotographed. wow tttwwwweeeeenty.

just kidding. My camera was out of battery when I went to take a picture. So I also missed out on getting pictures of anything today including dinner with Haley and Drew. Lame I know. My 20th birthday is completely unphotographed. wow tttwwwweeeeenty.
I've survived 20 years in this world, but even more impressive I survived riding down Mass Ave. on a bike! Woo! starting the new decade off right:)



Hey, I loved the post. You had me laughing with the picture of your "new bike." (especially because you sent me a real picture of it from your phone). You're a funny girl Tara. I'm glad you had an awesome birthday.
ReplyDeleteTchau.
Happy Late Birthday girl! it sounds like you had a wonderful time!
ReplyDelete