Saturday, January 16, 2010

Catching up a Bit

So I've missed quite a lot of fun stuff that's happened over the past month. So this is starting back in the beginning of December

We had an amazing final concert in Freiburg. I had so much fun and you can even watch some of it at this site http://www.zaplive.tv/web/imcf



















So much fun!!









Christmas with the Fam!













































New Years with my friendsies!! We went ice skating at Polar Ice then had breakfast at my place. mmmm waffles.








spontaneous trip to Disney Land. After church we were all sitting around and Dad goes "lets go to Disney Land". So we went:)









Catie turned 16 on December 11th so me and Zach set her up with Zach's little bro Dalton and we went on a double date.Catie's first date. So fun! These boys are so great!!



So I've had a crazy cool break but I am so happy to be back in Boston again. School starts on Tuesday and my schedule is going to kick my bootie this semester so I will try and keep you updated on everything I do.

1 comment:

  1. hey - so I didn't see the updated post when I first went on - hahaha - cute picture of you and ZACH :) lovin the blog!! ok and you too! from MOM (not sister porter - just signed in on her's to update her blog a bit :)

    ReplyDelete