Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Killing Time

So I'm chilling in my key boarding final right now waiting for my turn to humiliate myself. The upside is that it is snowing outside AND we are having a Christmas dinner tonight!! so excited. We even have turkey and I'm going to make mashed potatoes. I also get to sing at an Elderly home this afternoon. That should be interesting...
Pretty sure I'm going to be late to my next class because this test is taking forever!!
Oh here's some cool news. I took my friend Madeleine to FHE last night. I'm so happy that she came with me because I really wanted her to see where the building is incase she wants to go back for church or something. She said that she really liked it! I was planning on leaving at 8 15 because thats when the bus came but she said that she wanted to stay and finish the game we were playing (mafia). I was like... OK! So I hope that she felt the spirit and I hope that she can feel how much the Lord loves her and wants her to believe in him. I wish I could be here longer to help her understand better who she is and what this life is all about. Thank goodness for Facebook and it's crazy cool ability to keep people connected! haha
Ok this post has gone on long enough.

2 comments:

  1. TARA! Hey, it´s Zach, writing from Brasil! So, our internet stinks here, which is why you haven´t heard from me in a few days. But we´re doing great. I just wanted to send you something quick before you fly back out to Boston. I hope you have a safe flight and a successful semester. I miss you like crazy. I hope you read this before you go. Tara, you´re amazing, and I´m so glad we became so close this break.
    Love,
    Zach

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the new look!!! now update! :) Have a great semester in Boston - can't wait to hear about all the fun, good and learning you are doing. Love ya and miss you!!! Mom

    ReplyDelete