Sunday, May 2, 2010

Too hot to sleep

So it's only 75 degrees outside but it's waaaaaayy to humid for this Arizona girl. Our apartment is a boiler room and I can't sleep in these conditions. Really good for finals week... Anyway Zach has been bugging me about blogging so I thought I'd update the world on my life. Which is actually pretty exciting right now.

Let's rewind about three weeks.
April 13th
I haven't slept in two nights because I'm freaking out over my surprise birthday present for Zach. ME! My plan was to fly home tuesday night so that I could be at his house when he got home from work to surprise hime. I even set up a fake temple trip with my ward so that I could say I couldn't use my phone. But of course no matter how good everyone was at keeping my secret Zach just knows me too well. Don't get me wrong he was really surprised and soooo happy to see me, but this was just the perfect opportunity for me to come out and he knew I wouldn't miss it:) He was right. Love you babe!!!

It really was good timing though. His birthday was April 14 which fell smack dab in the middle of spring break and summer break. And it was convenient becuase Mom and I could get a lot of wedding planning done.
I'm mad at myself for not taking enough pictures but I did get these ones.





Seriously. The best part of being home was getting to register with Zach. We had sooooo much fun walking around BB & B and Target looking at stuff that would hopefully fill our new apartment together. Zach thought that it was funny for me to register for a tomato holder shaped like a tomato... I don't know why... It was really cute! haha

Zach I love you and I'm so glad that you were born on April 14, 1988. So that on June 3, 2010 we could get sealed together for eternity. According to Boston time it's already May 3rd. One month!!! sigh... I can't wait.


So I had to leave my lovely home on the following monday to finish up school out here in Boston Town. But luckily three of my best friends came out to keep me company for 4 1/2 days! I would put all of our pictures on but since we took over 500 that could take a while... So here are a few of my favs.







we went on an amazing sunset Boston Harbor Cruise.

And this is what you get when you ask Rachel to pose on a boat. Yes she is in the air.


Love you girls!!! Thank you so much for coming to my town. I had too much fun and it really did help me focus on my finals better... haha. love love love you!

And now I have one more week. Just one week left in this beautiful city. But then I'll be home with my beautiful fiance:) It should be a fun week because my family is flying in on Tuesday to help me move out. Oh yeah and I have finals. But I don't like to dwell on that. If anything interesting happens I'll think about blogging about it.
Until then, have yourself a great week!


2 comments: