And Last night we added to the fun by renting The Princess and the Frog and going along with that theme we thought it was appropriate to turn ourselves into frogs by treating ourselves with a cleansing face mask. These girls rock! I love em.
ALSO!!! Zach sent me a package:)
How much do we love this boy?
We've got a new CD
an ASU T-shirt
Gilmore Girls
A letter from Landon, Zach's brother on a mission in Australia. It was sooo sweet.
A letter from Zach, which isn't in the picture because it's in a special spot.
And yes that is a baby snickers bar. It's representing the whole family of chocolate that it came with and who are now in my stomach. Ok I didn't eat the WHOLE bag. I have to fit into my wedding dress in 2 months.
Again, how much do we love this boy?
you guys are cute :) I love that the weather is good there! It's already getting too warm fro comfort here :( that package from Zach is soooo sweet! I love it! and you!
ReplyDeleteWhat a SWEETHEART! You've got an AMAZiNG fiance/ soon-to-be husband! So cute! I LOVE that he sent you a package. What a thoughtful guy! You're so adorable and I can't wait to see you as soon as you get home!
ReplyDeleteP.S.
Where's his brother serving in Australia? That's where my hubby went on his mission!