Friday, April 9, 2010

Thank Goodness for Best Friends

Ok so I promised to put up some posts about my wedding plans. So thanks to my best friend, Laura Bayles, who talked me through this last night, and for her wonderfully talented mother who is making my cake, I have a pretty good idea of what I want my wedding cake to look like.
ok
Picture this shape.





With these messy ribbons wraping around the bottom 2 tiers.



And with these cute little flowers sprinkled all over it.


That's kind of what I'm thinking. But we'll see...
It's funny trying to plan a wedding. I keep looking at website after website of cakes and dresses and colors and flowers... oh man all the flowers!! A girl could go crazy looking at her computer screen so much. But after I find the right flowers and the right cake and after I get my dream wedding dress (which I already have:), all I really want is Zach.
That's all I want.

I want to be Mrs. Tara Brough.

Tara Elizabeth Brough

-someone "Hello, what's your name?" -me "Well hello my name is Tara Brough, and I'd like to say I'm married to the boy of my dreams, but I can't because he's so amazing and wonderful and gorgeous that my dream boys hadn't quite reached his level by the time he came into my life. But I love him and I wish he was here instead of you."

I want to be with him all day, everyday, me and him, forever.

sigh... long distance relationships...




2 comments:

  1. you are so stinken cute!!!! congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cakes! Oh man Lynette was talking to me about them and I'm so excited fro everything! I love weddings!

    ReplyDelete