Honeymooned in Costa Rica for a week.
Did a zip line tour through the forest while we were there:)
Flew back to AZ and opened all the many gifts from our crazy cool friends and family!!!!!
Then we packed up all our stuff and moved to Provo to go to school. And we love it here!!!
I don't think we could be happier. Our apartment is perfect and school is going great. I'm doing a few summer classes while Zach is on the search for jobs. Our ward is fabulous! I just got called as Compassionate service leader and Zach was called as 1st councilor in the bishopric:) So you can imagine it hasn't been hard to get to know the people in our ward. Zach already has a good enough memory, after two months here he pretty much knows the whole ward by now.
Being a newly married couple we love just hangin out together, but now and then we reach out and play games and stuff with other couples. Zach likes to say that we're "dating" other couples. haha. You call them up, have dinner and play games. If we have fun we make a note of it but you can't call them more then once a week or else they'll think you're weird and desperate. But it's ok to add them on facebook. And once they've excepted we stalk their wedding pictures:)
haha We've made lots of friends already and are anxious to make more!
That's about it for this post.
goal of the week... make it home for Brittany Stapley's wedding on Saturday!!!

hahahaha the dating other couples part totally made me laugh cuz jess and i talk about that all the time. the whole texting after the double date thing saying, "I had fun." or what not. idk. totally made me laugh. it's so true!
ReplyDeleteHahaha you two are seriously adorable! I'm so sad that you moved away so we couldn't date! ;)
ReplyDeleteI guess I'll live. Hopefully we'll see you on Saturday!
P.S. I love your shirt with the bathroom sign on it. haha. good times.
and way to go on the husband already being in the bishopric within the first few months of marriage!