Depart Boston at 9:40 PM
Arrive in Zurich at 10:55 AM
Take a train from Zurich to Basel at 12:04
Then I take a shuttle from basel to Freiburg
Am I scared? nervous? Excited? ...yes
I just really don't have any expectations for the next 3 and a half months. Will I make friends? Will I catch on to the language? Will I sit alone in my room all the time? Who KNOWS?! I sure don't. But I think I know myself well enough to know that I'm gonna make this adventure fun. Jodi is meeting me on Thursday or friday or sometime this week. So that will be way nice to have her around to calm my nerves and get me settled a little bit. She's been in Europe for the past two weeks traveling a bit with her Dad. How cool is Jodi GREEN?
Wow am I really doing this?
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” - Mark Twain
Full speed ahead!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment