Sunday, October 18, 2009

Day Trip to France

Here are few picture from my day trip to Strasbourg, France. We had a really fun time, despite the ever changing weather. We got to go on a boat trip around the city, had an amazing lunch in a cool french restaurant, and we went inside the Münster Cathedral and climbed the münster tower after. I was pretty cold the whole time but climbing the tower warmed me up a bit. Since we were only there for half a day really, I didn't get to fully experience any French culture, but me and Mom will be going to Paris this week so we'll see how that goes. Enjoy the pictures and have a wonderful week!








We started out low













And we were lifted up! cool huh? We had to be raised 4 meters in order to continue down the river.






Scary, giant Geese...





Coolest pulpit ever! I think we need one of these in the Val Vista ward...











No comments:

Post a Comment