I arrived Friday night after a beautiful, four hour train ride. That night we ate a yummy dinner and danced all night long. These Germans really know how to party. Everyone was going strong till 2 AM and they drank this non alcoholic beer that is completely disgusting. ewe I don't know how they do it. I met a bunch of really fun kids who all spoke amazing english. Saturday I went to two classes and everything was in German, but my new friends are really good translators. After the classes and lunch we went bowling and played pool. So much fun! And I got to meet even more wonderful people. Everyone was so friendly. Saturday night we listened to a fireside given by a member of the seventy (i'm not sure which quorum). And even though I was really really tired, I still managed to dance quite a bit. The German members do this funny dance step thats like a swing dancing feel but a little different. And they partner dance to every song, usually two or three songs in a row!! haha so you better have a good partner. But all the guys are really good at dancing and are really really good at leading you around the dance floor. Sunday we attending sacrament meeting and sunday school and, unfortunately I had to take off early to catch my train.
The whole weekend was really great. I love meeting new people, and though I may never see them again, this experience was pretty priceless for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment