So I finished my midterms!!! I didn't realize how relieved I would feel once these were done. But I did relearn a lesson that I'm sure most humans who ever pay money to take tests about something they don't quite understand will be learning and relearning for years to come. So I had five tests this week. Three of which I was really worried for and therefore studied a bit longer for. The other too I kind of slacked a little bit because I thought I had a pretty good hold on the material. Long story short I pretty much aced the tests that I was freakin out about and as far as I know almost failed one of the two I slacked on (one of the two "easy tests" I haven't gotten the score back yet). Any way, I was reminded that I need to take ALL of my tests seriously. Or else I feel like crap after that moment of brain deadness during the middle of the tests. Ya you know the feeling.
But I'm am sooooo excited to go home on saturday! I get to be picked up by my favorite boy in the whole wide world!! And I can't wait to see him. I do not wish long distance on anybody. Even though it has it's special features about it, it still STINKS!!!
So that's the latest. For those of you in AZ, I'll be with ya soon!!
yes... yes!... YESH!!!! I can't wait to see you!
ReplyDeleteand this is Emily on Brig's account... although I'm sure he is excited to see you too!
ReplyDelete