So it seems to be the theme of my friends blogs this week to post some random thoughts. And since random thinking is one of my talents in life I thought I should bless my readers with the pleasure of reading my random thoughts too.
First off, I need my Mommy. Mostly because I need groceries and since it's been raining for the past week and a half, I haven't mustered up the courage to face the long walk to and from the grocery store. For those of you still living at home with parents who buy groceries, be grateful. And for those of you with cars to buy groceries, be grateful.
Have you ever thought about what you're going to look like when you're super duper old? I have. I think I'm going to be a warm and squishy old lady. Nice and round with a round hubby to follow me about. Atleast I hope so.
This week I've started reading Lectures on Faith.

It's amazing. Don't you love those books that just totally shatter your universe of gospel understanding and then patch it back together all nice again but with new colors and smells?
I need a mani and a pedi. Thats pretty much why I'm going home for spring break. I also need new clothes. Mine literally have holes in them that get larger every day. Oh! I also want to go to Disney land! But that's nothing new.
I miss Carly Jo. But she's doing really great on her mission. She is loving every second and since she's been called as district leader she's grown even more. Spiritually that is. She's probably at least 8 or 9 feet tall by now.
I slept on the couch last night. I don't really know why. Probably because I didn't want to climb my ladder to get to my bed or because I missed home so much I didn't want to move.
I'm thinking about coming out with an album of jazz standards and church standards. Any ideas for nice church songs I could do? I've got the popular ones down but I want some that aren't as common.
Ok I guess that's enough randomness for now. I'm heading over to my brother Drew's house to study for harmony. I was trying to put a copy of our homework on this post but it wouldn't work maybe another time. But let me tell you, it's complicated! Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this very random post. Hopefully there will be more to follow. Love you all!! Have a great week.
i love your random thoughts!
ReplyDeletei definitely see the dilemma of why you have no groceries. next time i'm too lazy to get into the car and drive to the store, i'll remember that you have to walk. possibly in rain. and cold.
i love your description of old you! hahaha i've never really thought about that. and i'm not sure i want to. lolz.
and i love church books like that! sooo amazing. i also love how you described the feeling of reading them. well stated.
good luck with your challenging homework!!
i love you T pizz! Can't wait to see you in a week! Ya!
ReplyDeleteYour Mommy needs you too!! Even if it is just for the groceries! and mani and pedi - whatever it takes :) You will LOVE lectures and for sure new smells and colors - bringing the gospel to new mountain peaks! So excited about your new album ideas!!!! woo hoo - and I miss Carly Jo!
ReplyDeleteI hope a mani and a pedi aren't the only reason you're excited to come home for Spring Break....
ReplyDeletehaha I loved your random thoughts! I'm always wondering what I'll look like when i'm 80. I hope i'm super hot :)
ReplyDeleteI think about what I will look like when I'm old. One weird lookin tall granny. All grandma's are cute because they are short and have short curly hair. Well I'm NOT short and my hair doesn't curl worth beans... I also don't have a car or mom to buy groceries. I've been living off of tortillas beans and cereal the last month. But mom's coming friday so I'm holding off til then! Will I survive? Who knows. Write a CD. I'll buy it and listen to it all the time. Love you.
ReplyDeleteRachel I love you. A lot.
ReplyDelete