Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring Break

I'd like to submit that I have possibly had the best spring break that any 20-year-old mormon college girl has ever had. Lets just get to the point.
I'm engaged!!!!
Yup it's true. After getting home Saturday night Zach and I were sitting like we always do on the swing in our back yard, when he went inside to "go to the bathroom". When he came back out and sat down he pulled out this wooden box thing that looked like a salt shaker and said it was a late Valentines Day present.
The box is called a tika pot. It's from India (he knows I loooove India) and it's used to hold the paint that the women put on their foreheads to symbolize that they are married. So the box was supposed to hold something symbolizing marriage.... Once he said that, I couldn't really think about anything but opening the box.
I opened it.
Was blinded by the most beautiful ring of my life.
He got down on one knee, and asked the magic question. And I said YES!




I love him soooooo much!! And he did so good at surprising me and setting it all up and picking out the ring with out me being with him. He knows exactly how to make me smile and I have never smiled so much in my life.



We had a wonderful week and I will be posting about that a little later this week.
Our date is Thursday, June 3rd. I cannot wait!!!

2 comments:

  1. Tara I cannot even tell you how happy I am for you!!! You look so in love and so happy and I love it! I can't wait for you to get married! It is the best thing in the world. Seriously. I loved reading this. It reminded me of my spring break one year ago when Jess proposed to me :)

    ReplyDelete